Now Available heco wood cookstoves, manufactured by the Amish in Lancaster
County, PA - original Amish country.
The model 520 is a wood and coal burning cooking and heating range built
to quality Amish standards with 18 gauge plate steel stove body, and 1/4"
thick cooktop with reinforced steel frame. The 520 wood & coal burning
stove with baking oven is designed with functionality, and ease of use in mind.
The firebox door comes in either solid door, or a glass window with a large
viewing area, so you can see a first class view of the blazing fire. The oven
is also available with a solid insulated door or glass door option for the
ability to view your baked goods without opening the door!
All heco cook stoves meet WA State Standards.
All Wood Burning Cook Stoves are currently EPA Exempt from
Obadiah's is the exclusive online retailer for heco wood cook
Obadiah's has contributed various design ideas which have
been collaborated into these wood burning cook ranges. This wood cookstove is
sure to please all your heating, cooking, baking, and hot water needs. With
upgrades options and styles to fit any style decor.
Heco wood cook stoves are made from American steel.
The stylized look of the heco brings the elements of clean modern lines to your kitchen, and is revolutionizing the
cookstove industry with the new innovative design. See Specifications Tab for more details!
- Heating capability up to 2,500
- External Shaker Handle (for
- Automatic Thermostat Damper
- Ash Pan below Firebox
- Oven Cleanout located directly
below Baking Oven
- Burn times up to 13 hours or
- Black porcelain enamel finish
- Large firebox with easy loading
- (3) damper controls - Bypass
Damper on Front, Airwash on Front, Thermostatic Damper control on
- Food Grade Porcelain Enamel
- Fully Removable Oven for Easy
- Removable tray in bottom of
oven for easy cleanup
- Secondary combustion system
- 1/4" Thick Steel Cook Top or Standard (3) Piece
Removable Porcelain Cook Top
- Oven Thermometer
- Air tight firebox and oven
- (3) Stove Clean Outs - Front
Oven Cleanout, Rear Sidewall Flash Cleanout, Rear Chimney Cleanout
- EPA Exempt
- Washington State Approved
*Depending on fuel quality and type of fuel being burnt.
- 22 Gallon Stainless Steel Water Reservoir
- Glass Firebox Door
- Glass Oven Door
- Stainless Steel Water Coil (For Domestic Hot
The heco 520 Wood and Coal Burning Cookstove
Back splash and Shelf
Glass Oven Door
Glass Firebox Door
Thermostatic Damper Control
This product qualifies for free residential delivery with lift gate service within the lower 48 states (subject to location). A large freight truck (18-wheeler up to 60' long) is standard on all deliveries. If you need a smaller truck, please call our office (406) 300-1776 to request a smaller truck size. Note: an upcharge may apply for small trucks.