J.A. Roby has captured the beautiful elegance of a bygone era in this new woodburning cookstove that comes equipped with a warmer and water tank with spigot. Decorative touches reminiscent of the Danish Rosette characterize the European inspired backsplash for a touch of elegance in your home.
Similar to the New "Cook" model that J.A. Roby also launched this year, the Cicero is impeccably manufactured in the tradition of J.A. Roby, with a combination of decorative steel and cast iron. The body of the stove
is made from steel, while the doors and legs are made from cast iron.
The Cicero LX Model has Chromed Corners, Handles, Legs, Door Glass Frame, and Accents.
Purchase the optional enamel cast iron cook plate for easy stove-top
cooking and cleanup!
J.A. Roby Chief and Cicero EPA Wood Cook Stove
51 ¾" W X 58 ½"H* X 26 ¼"D
Height is to top of Warming Oven
Cook Top height
Height from cooktop to bottom of warmer
12 ½" with cook plates, and 13” without plates
Interior Oven Dimensions
Width 17 ½"
Height 12 ½"
Depth 18 ¾/"
Volume 2.39 cu.ft.
Interior Food Warmer Dimensions
Width 39 ⅞"
Height 10 ¼"
Depth 16 ¼"
Door Opening Dimensions Height
9 ⅛"H x 9"W
Height 11 ⅝"
Volume 1.7 (cu.ft)
Recommended Heating Area
1,000 - 1,800 sq. ft*
Maximum Log Length
2100° F - Solid Fuel Class A
Flue (Chimney) Size
Minimum Chimney Height
Tested & Approved
ULC S627-00 UL 1482-2011 & EPA Method 28R
Minimum Clearances to Combustibles
J.A. Roby Cicero EPA Wood Cook Stove
Right & Left Side
Right & Left Corners
84" (measured from floor)
*Recommended heating area is determined by a formula using the home’s square footage, the insulation value of the home, and climate conditions. Species of wood burned can also produce different results.
This stove is mobile home approved, UL/ULC Tested and Washington State Approved.Additional Info on Minimum clearances to combustible material
With these reduced clearances, this appliance takes minimal space to be installed.
Here is the minimum clearance for different certified flue pipe:Double Wall Flue Pipe Distance -Single Wall Flue Pipe -Single Wall Flue Pipe with Shield*** -***To
know how to reduce that dimension, you have to contact your local authority for installing a heat shield on a wall. The Installation with
reduced clearances must comply with standard NFPA211 or CAN/CSA-B365.
WarrantyJ.A. Roby EPA Certified Cookstoves at the 2018 HPBA Expo
Chief Wood Cookstove General Overview
J.A. Roby Cookstoves - Chief Wood Cookstove Technical Overview
What Cookstove is Right For You?
Shopping Cookstoves - What Wood Cook Stoves Have Water Reservoirs?
- Model with two square cast iron doors
- EPA 2020 certified appliance
- Recommended heating area (sq.ft) : 1000 - 1800
- Color: metallic black
- Model: Black cast iron legs
- Glass air wash system (firebox)
- Easy to access ash drawer
- Glass oven door
- Food warmer
- Water tank
- Thermometers on oven and food warmer
- Handles, corners and chrome ornaments
- Three removable covers on top
- Low clearance to combustible material
- Baffle: ceramic fiber
- Outdoor air intake
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless steel secondary air system improving gas combustion
- Flue pipe diameter: 6"
- Low emissions 1,9 g/h
- Log length 20"
- Mobile home approved
- Tested as per applicable standards by Intertek
- Chrome decorative top with mirror for CUISTOT series (CBFTRCH)
- Additional oven rack for cookstove (CUISINIEREGF)
- Black enameled cast iron cooking plate CUISTOT series right side (CBCPCD) (Currently unavailable)
- Black enameled cast iron cooking plate CUISTOT series left side (CBCPCG) (Currently unavailable)
Cicero LX - Numerous Chrome Accents
Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is the method of shipping in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific
shipping needs such as, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size.