Firebricks increase thermal mass, stabilize temperatures
and protect the firebox. In addition, the firebox is lined with replaceable cast iron panels.
Depending upon the type of wood you burn, you could be cleaning as little as once every six weeks. A convenient inspection
plate inside the base of the oven provides access for cleaning any
products of combustion that build up within the bypass area.
Bottom and rear heat shielding. Enables closer clearances
to combustible materials.
- 2 3/8" Soapstone Veneer
- Non-catalytic combustion technology
- Overnight burn time
- Fire brick refractory
- Metallic black finish
- Ash lip to prevent embers from falling on the floor
- Steel cook top, front and firebox
- Oven rack
- Bypass damper
- Spacious cook top
- Two removable lids
- Cast iron and glass firebox and oven doors
- 78% efficiency
- EPA Exempt
- One year limited warranty
Optional Water Jacket: